Something to think about

Quotes: I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. (Maya Angelou)..The destiny of every human being is decided by what goes on inside his skull when confronted by what goes on outside his skull. (Eric Berne).. Work while you work, play while you play - this is a basic rule of repressive self-discipline. (Theodor W. Adorno)

Thursday 26 April 2018

Lost but found

I'd forgotten all about posting this blog! I've often thought about continuing, but never found the emotional strnegth to do so, as it would start with my - honestly and really in retrospect - sobering first year in London under the auspices of a voice teacher I disliked and who disliked me and was generally disliked and envied by the rest of the professors, for which I had to pay the price, and my father's death, which still haunts me today.
So those memoirs will probably remain unwritten.
I can point you to my main blog HERE from whence you can reach anything else I have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment